This is a story of breaking language barriers, but probably in a slightly different way than you would expect.
In this article, you’ll find out about a tongue that was supposed to be a universal language for the entire population.
Excited? So, without further ado, let’s dive into the history and essence of the Esperanto language.
In this article, you’ll learn:
- Who created the Esperanto language.
- The history of the Esperanto language.
- If there are any Esperanto speakers.
- If so, then how many people speak Esperanto?
- If you can actually learn and speak Esperanto.
- If it’s similar to any of the existing languages.