The Shop www.vasco-electronics.com (referred to as "the Shop") is a property of Vasco Electronics LLC with headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, WY 82009.
- The Shop sells goods in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- The Buyer should read the very terms and conditions of the Shop. When placing an order, the Buyer will be asked to accept the terms and conditions of the Shop.
- Orders for products offered on the Shop’s sites may be placed on the Shop’s website, by telephone or electronic mail.
- Goods may be ordered on the Shop’s website and by electronic mail at any time of the day, 7 days a week. Telephone orders may be placed during the company’s working hours.
- The Shop reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of an order that lacks full contact information or the address of the Buyer, or if such information is incorrect.
- The Shop reserves the right to withdraw from a concluded sales agreement any product chosen by the Buyer no later than 5 days from the date of the order. A notification on the Seller’s withdrawal from the agreement will be sent to the Buyer by electronic mail to the email address specified in the registration form.
- Payment and delivery
- Each order is processed together with an invoice that confirms the purchase amount and specifies the products purchased.
- Payment for goods and delivery may be made by credit card, PayPal, wire transfer.
- Delivery costs are specified before the placing of an order. Information on the costs of delivery can be found on the "Delivery" page.
- The prices are expressed in U.S. dollars (USD). The price given for each product is binding at the time of the placing of the order. The given prices do not include the costs of delivery that are added when the order is placed, unless the product is included in a special offer at the given time and delivery costs are not charged. The Shop reserves the right to change prices without notice. Such changes do not apply to orders that are being fulfilled.
- It is advisable to check the content of the parcel in the presence of the courier. In case of any damage or inconsistency between the content and the order, a protocol will be prepared which will facilitate the instigation of warranty procedure. The copy of the protocol should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal and contact data provided when buying are used only for purposes of processing an order and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The shop does not collect credit card information, nor bank account details. Online payments are made by our partners, PayPal and Stripe, which manage payments ordered by the buyer using SSL technology.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device.
- The Buyer can return the product within 30 days of its delivery. The returned item should be sent to Vasco Electronics LLC, 2567 W.Cheyenne, N.Las Vegas, NV 89032. Customer services should be informed about the return beforehand by email: email@example.com.
- The Buyer should send the returned goods no later than 14 days after the day of cancellation.
- The returned goods must be sent to the Shop at the Buyer’s expense.
- The Shop will issue a refund within 14 days of receiving the product.
- The Shop will not reimburse any additional costs of delivery more expensive than the least expensive delivery proposed by the Shop.
- The shop may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of improper handling by the Buyer.
- In the event of purchasing a Vasco top-up (SIM card), the customer agrees to immediate execution of the service and loses the right to cancel the agreement.
- All the translators offered in the Shop are covered by a 24-month warranty period.
- Within the warranty period, the Shop will repair the deficiency free of charge or replace the damaged unit.
- The warranty is valid only if the original purchase documents are attached.
- The warranty does not stand in the event of:
- faults caused by improper use, conservation inconsistent with the user manual, or wear and tear of the device,
- faults caused by device or software modifications,
- accidents or mechanical damage such as flooding, undue stress and strain, or dropping,
- damaged pixels, very small black or white points,
- damages caused by repair by an unauthorized person,
- damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, nor any other spyware programs, ,
- accessories, especially batteries or earphones.
The parties shall do their utmost to settle any disputes that may arise in connection with the agreement in an amicable manner, while inevitable disputes shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the place of performance of the agreement.
Do you have any questions?
Don't hesitate to contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +1-646-512-9916