The Store www.vasco-electronics.com (referred to as "the Store") is a property of Vasco Electronics LLC with headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, WY 82009.
The Store sells goods in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- A. When placing an order, the Buyer will be asked to accept the Terms of Service of the Store. The Buyer should read the Terms of Service of the Store.
- A. Orders for products offered on the Store’s sites may be placed on the Store’s website, by telephone or electronic mail.
- B. Goods may be ordered on the Store’s website and by electronic mail at any time of the day, 7 days a week. Telephone orders may be placed during the company’s working hours.
- C. The Store reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of an order that lacks full contact information or the address of the Buyer, or if such information is incorrect.
- D. The Store reserves the right to withdraw from a concluded sales agreement any product chosen by the Buyer no later than 5 days from the date of the order. A notification on the Seller’s withdrawal from the agreement will be sent to the Buyer by electronic mail to the email address specified in the registration form.
3. Payment and shipping
- A. Each order is processed together with an invoice that confirms the purchase amount and specifies the products purchased.
- B. Payment for goods and delivery may be made by debit or credit card using Stripe or PayPal.
- C. Shipping costs are specified before the completion of an order. Information on the costs of shipping can be found on the "Shipping" page.
- D. The prices for the product are expressed in U.S. dollars (USD). The price given for each product is binding at the time of the placing of the order. The prices do not include the costs of shipping that are added when the order is placed, unless the product is included in a special offer at the given time and shipping costs are not charged. The Store reserves the right to change prices without notice. Such changes do not apply to orders already placed that are being fulfilled.
- E. In case of any damage or inconsistency between the content and the order, please immediately notify Vasco Electronics. You can find the contact information on the “Contact” page.
- A. Personal and contact data provided when buying are used only for purposes of processing an order and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- B. The Store does not collect credit card information, nor bank account details. Online payments are processed by our partners:
- - Stripe (for debit and credit card)
- - PayPal.
Payment gateway providers manage payments ordered by the buyer using SSL technology.
- A. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device.
- A. The Buyer can return the product within 30 days of its delivery, for a full refund, for any reason except damage resulting from misuse by the Buyer.
- B. Please notify Vasco Electronics about the return beforehand by telephone or by email, so that we can approve the return and send you a return shipping label at no charge. You can find the contact information on the “Contact” page.
- C. The Store is unable to reimburse any original expedited shipping costs.
- D. The Store may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods returned, if the loss is the result of improper handling or misuse by the Buyer, or due to improper return packaging.
- E. The provisions of the points 6.a - 6.d shall not apply to the delivery of the digital content if the Consumer agrees to the delivery of the digital content before the expiry of the time-limit for the withdrawal from the Agreement.
- A. All translation products offered in the Store are covered by a two-year warranty.
- B. Within the warranty period, the Store will replace the faulty item free of charge.
- C. The warranty is valid only if the original purchase documents are included.
- D. The warranty is void under the following conditions:
- I. Faults caused by improper use, storage inconsistent with the user manual, or wear and tear of the device
- II. Faults caused by device or software modifications,
- III. Accidents or mechanical damage such as flooding, undue stress and strain, or dropping,
- IV. Damage caused by repair by an unauthorized person,
- V. Damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, nor any other spyware programs,
- VI. Use of improper accessories, especially batteries or earphones.
- A. The parties shall do their utmost to settle any disputes that may arise in connection with the agreement in an amicable manner, while unresolvable disputes shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the place of performance of the purchase agreement.