Terms and conditions
Company responsible for the online store at vasco-electronics.com (hereinafter the "Store" or “Online Store”) is Vasco Electronics LLC with headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, WY 82009. email address [email protected].
- CONTACT FORM AND CHAT – the form and chat available in the Online Store that enable contact with the Seller via the Online Store website.
- REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create a Customer Account.
- NEWSLETTER FORM - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to subscribe to the newsletter provided by the Seller.
- OPINION FORM - a form available in the Online Store or provided by our business partners that allows you to post opinions about the Seller's Products.
- ORDER FORM -a form available in the Online Store that allows you to place an Order.
- CUSTOMER - an entity for which electronic services can be provided or who intends to conclude or has already concluded a Contract with the Seller.
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNT - marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the customer, a database containing customer data used, among others, to supervise orders placed, billing data and preferences regarding selected functionalities of the Store.
- SIM CARD OPERATOR - means the entity that supplies SIM cards to the devices and is directly responsible for the quality of services provided in this regard, including for the activation of the penalty, correct operation of the card, introduction of temporary or permanent blocks, consideration of complaints regarding the correct operation of SIM cards. The operator of Sim Card is Vasco Electronics LLC with headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, WY 82009.
- STORE - the Seller's online store available at vasco-electronics.com. The online store sells electronic translators, translation software and electronic accessories.
- SELLER - Vasco Electronics LLC with headquarters at 2232 Dell Range Blvd, Suite 245 - 3030, Cheyenne, WY 82009. email address [email protected]asco-electronics.com.
- PRODUCTS - an item presented in the Online Store that may be the subject of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller.
- SALES CONTRACT -means a sale made on the terms set out in the Terms of Service and applicable law, between the Customer and the Seller.
- SUBMISSION OF AN ORDER - means the submission by the Customer of an offer to Conclude a Sales Agreement for the Products being the subject of the order, specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the Products. The order may be placed after accepting these Terms of Service.
- CONCLUSION OF THE SALE CONTRACT - declaration of will constituting the conclusion of the contract for the sale of the Products between the Customer and the Seller, specifying in particular the price, type and number of the Products. The sales contract is concluded by confirming the receipt of the Order by the Seller and sending an email with the indication that the Order has been accepted for execution (i.e. acceptance of the offer submitted by the Customer).
- 1. Electronic services provided by the Seller are free, voluntary and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 2. The contract for the provision of electronic services consist of:
- a. maintaining a user account in the Online Store;
- b. sending newsletters;
- c. providing the process of placing an Order in the Online Store;
- d. providing communication process via the Contact Form and chat;
- e. providing a Form for posting opinions about the Store or Products;
- 3. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the provision of individual services provided electronically.
- 5. For customers who created an Account in the Online Store, the Seller may sell Products as part of various sales campaigns limited in time and quantity. Both the quantity of available Products and the duration are given individually for each campaign.
- 6. The service of sending newsletters consists of sending to the Customer's email address a message containing information about Products or services of the Seller. The newsletter is sent only to customers who have subscribed voluntarily. The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting of sending newsletters may be concluded by any customer who enters his/her email address in the newsletter registration form available on the Online Store. The conclusion of the contract in the abovementioned scope is conditional upon the consent of the Customer to provide him with the newsletter. Acceptance is made by checking the appropriate checkbox placed when subscribing or taking another equivalent action by the Customer indicating the willingness to subscribe to the newsletter. When the Customer subscribes to the newsletter, a contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded, consisting in sending the newsletter. The Customer may unsubscribe at any time by unsubscribing via the link in each message containing the newsletter, or by contacting us at [email protected].
- 7.The Seller provides an opinion form on the subpages of the Products available in the Online Store. The Seller may also send the Opinion Posting Form in the form of a link directing to external websites. The customer fills in the form with content of the individual and subjective opinion about the Seller's Products. By approving the content of the opinion, the Customer confirms that the opinion was based on his/her individual experience resulting from the use of the Products. By posting the content of the opinion, the Customer disseminates its content voluntarily and bears all the consequences of such disclosure. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with its activities. The seller is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose. The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in enabling the posting of opinions is concluded when the Customer approves the content entered in the Form for posting an opinion.
- 8. The Seller is entitled to block Customer's access to services provided electronically, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, violates the Seller's Products name, violates the Products image of the Online Store brand, violates the law or the provisions of the Terms of Service, and when blocking access services provided electronically is justified by security reasons.
The technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Seller.
- 1. The Seller will make an effort to ensure that the use of the Online Store is possible using all popular web browsers, operating systems (including mobile) and regardless of the Internet connection method.
- 2. In order to create an Account and place an Order in the Online Store and in order to use other services provided electronically by the Seller, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active email account.
- 3. The use of digital content requires the possession of devices sold by the Seller or the use of services provided electronically by the Seller. The Seller does not guarantee the proper operation of digital content, except for devices and / or services provided electronically by the Seller.
A) Conditions for concluding a sales contract.
- 1. The prices of the Products shown on the Online Store website are given in U.S. dollars (USD) and do not include tax.
- 2. The Seller always tries to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.
- 3. The prices do not include shipping costs, which are shown when placing the Order and additionally confirmed in the order summary.
- 4. Orders can be placed via the Online Store using the Order Form, by phone and by email indicated in the „Contact” tab.
- 5. As soon as the Customer receives an email confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution, a Sales Contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller, which is valid until the fulfilling of the lawful obligations by each of the parties - not excluding the provisions and rules regarding withdrawal from the contract and liability for defects (warranty).
- 6. The validity period of a placed order is 14 days. If, during this time, the Customer does not pick up the order, does not pay for it, does not receive a positive credit decision or the Store will not be able to contact the Customer to complete the order - the Store will cancel the order.
- 7. The ownership of the purchased Products is transferred to the Customer when the entire transaction price is credited to the Seller's account (the price of the Products together with any shipping costs and other services offered by the Seller).
- 8. After the sale is finished, the seller may conduct satisfaction surveys with the handling of the sales process. For this purpose, the Seller may provide the Customer with a form for posting opinions about the store or a satisfaction survey. The form may be created by the Seller or external service providers. The client formulates an opinion on individual and subjective content. By posting the content of the opinion, the Customer disseminates its content voluntarily and bears all the consequences of such disclosure. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to report violations on the website publishing reviews or remove an opinion if it:
- a. contains advertising content or other commercial content;
- b. contains links to other websites, websites belonging to the Seller, in particular competitive online stores or websites that violate the law,
- c. contains personal data, contact details, email addresses, etc., which cannot be legally disclosed to the public;
- d. violates patent, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights,
- e. contains content commonly considered as vulgar, offending others, promoting violence, offending religious feelings or Products manners;
- f. contains content that is detrimental to the Seller or other Customers, violates the Seller's Products name, violates the Products image of the Online Store brand, violates the provisions of these Terms of Service,
- g. is a copy of the opinion of all or part of other Customers, the manufacturer, or contains fragments of content from various sources;
- 9. If the Customer or another third party considers that the content of the published opinion violates their rights, decency, personal rights, morality, beliefs, feelings, the principles of fair competition, know-how, trade secret, it shall immediately notify the Seller of the potential violation. The seller, notified of a potential violation, takes immediate steps to remove the infringing content.
B) Delivery methods
- 1. Delivery of Products takes place by courier or through another postal operator. Detailed information on deliveries is available on the store's subpage „Shipping”.
- 2. The Customer selects the delivery method when placing an order.
- 3. Delivery costs are indicated when placing an order. They depend on the type of Products and the method of delivery chosen by the Customer.
- 4. The Seller reserves the right to exclude or change individual forms of payment and delivery of Products.
- 5. The date of delivery of the Products depends on the method of delivery chosen by the Customer and is counted from the moment the Products are handed over to the courier company.
- 6. After delivering the parcel to its destination, the Customer should check the condition of the parcel before collecting it from the Carrier. The Carrier is obliged to immediately establish the condition of the shipment and the circumstances of the damage by means of a protocol.
C) Payment methods
- 1. The Seller provides payment methods that are indicated in the „Shipping” tab.
- 2. The Seller reserves that the above-mentioned forms of payment may be modified, periodically disabled or exchanged for others.
- 3. Complaints arising from non-performance or improper performance of payment services should be directed to the appropriate payment intermediary in accordance with the Terms of Service for the provision of electronic payment services of a given settlement agent.
- 4. In the event of the Customer's failure to pay the payment by the deadline indicated in the course of placing the order, the Seller may set an additional deadline for making the payment. The Seller may also withdraw from the sales agreement due to its non-payment after the payment deadline. The declaration of withdrawal from the sales agreement on that basis will be sent to the customer via email.
- 5. The Customer agrees to send the receipt, invoice or other legal proof of purchase by electronic means of communication.
D) Stationary sales
- 1. The sale of Products may also be carried out at stationary points.
- 2. The stationary point offers the possibility of making a purchase in one of the following modes:
- a. Products available on site - this mode allows you to purchase Products available in the warehouse or at the Store's display.
- b. Products available on order - this mode allows you to purchase Products that are not available in the warehouse, when they must be imported from the Manufacturer or when the Products are to be made according to the Customer's specification. The execution of the order depends on the type of the ordered Products and is each time agreed with the Customer.
- 3. The Customer in the store can make a payment by card, cash or via a gift card. However, the seller reserves the right to temporarily or permanently exclude individual forms of payment in the case of stationary sales.
- 4. The sales document will be issued for the items purchased by the Customer in the Store. If the Customer wishes to obtain an invoice, the Customer is obliged to provide the tax identification number. The sales document will be provided to the Customer at the time of purchase, or it will be attached to the shipment containing the Products purchased by the Customer.
- 5. The provisions regarding withdrawal from the contract and the warranty shall apply accordingly.
E) Right to withdraw from the contract
- 1. Consumers who have concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 30 days.
- 2. The deadline to withdraw from the Contract of Sale expires after 30 days from the day on which the Customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier, possession of the Products.
- 3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his/her decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement to the Seller's email address [email protected] or using the return form available on the Seller's website.
- 4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all received payments for purchased Products (excluding shipping costs).
- 5. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agreed to a different solution.
- 6. The Seller reserves the right to withhold the reimbursement until the receipt of the Products.
- 7. The purchased Products should be returned to the address provided by the Seller.
- 8. The right to withdraw from the contract by the Consumer is excluded if the subject of sale is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- 9. In each case of withdrawal from the contract and return of the Products, the Customer is obliged to attach the original set of sales documents (e.g. receipt, invoice).
- 10. The returned Products must be complete, must not bear traces of use, and should have the original manufacturer's packaging. If the delivered Products are incomplete or have traces of use that go beyond the ordinary management of the item, the Seller reserves the right to reduce the reimbursement to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Consumer with an item free from physical or legal defects.
- 2. The general provisions of the law on warranty apply to the terms and rights of the Consumer and the Seller.
- 3. The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the product complies with the sale contract. In particular, if its description, type, quantity, completeness and functionality are consistent with the description on the Seller's website.
- 4. The consumer may not exercise the right to withdraw from the contract under the warranty if the non-compliance of the Products with the contract is irrelevant (e.g. slight color differences).
- 5. Complaint may not cover slight differences in the external appearance of the Products resulting from settings of the Consumer's screen, lighting conditions or other common misleadings connected with the use of the Internet to make purchases.
- 6. Complaint should include: the consumer's name and surname, the type of non-compliance found and a description of what it consists of, a photo of the Products complained about, if possible, and a relevant request to bring the products to the condition compliant with the contract. The notification should be made by sending an email to the address [email protected].
- 7. The Seller will respond to the Consumer's complaint without undue delay and without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
G) Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1. All products available in the Store are covered by a 24-month manufacturer's guarantee. The content and terms of the warranty are available -> HERE.
- 2. The warranty does not apply in the case of damage caused by improper use, maintenance inconsistent with the operating instructions or wear. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by flooding, crushing, falling, electrical surges and fire.
III. FINAL PROVISIONS
A) Personal Data
- 1. The Customer's personal data is processed by the Seller to the extent necessary to perform the order and provide services by electronic means, i.e. to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship between the Customer and the Seller.
- 3. The Seller ensures that the Customers' personal data is properly secured, and that the Order and Registration Forms used to send this information are protected by the SSL security protocol, as a result of which the data transmission process is encrypted.
- 4. When processing personal data, the Seller protects the personal data of Customers against their acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons.
All of the graphics, photos, content and descriptions of the Products presented on the Online Store are the property of the Seller and may not be modified, copied and distributed without the consent of the Seller.
- 1. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer will be first resolved amicably through mutual negotiations. In the absence of mutual agreement on disputes, the matter will be settled by the court competent of general jurisdiction.
- 2. The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms of Service, while committing himself to publish a uniform text of the Terms of Service on the Online Store with an indication of the effective date of the changes, as well as by sending a note about the changes to the Customer's email address.
- 3. Amendments to the Terms of Service apply to both the Seller and the Customer from the moment of publishing the changes on the Online Store. Amendments to the Terms of Service will not in any way infringe the rights of customers using the Online Store before the date of entry into force of the amendments, in particular, they will not affect the placed and / or implemented orders. Orders accepted for execution are subject to the Terms of Service in force at the time of placing the order.
- 4. The wording and descriptions used to define the individual functionalities of the Online Store used in these regulations, including in particular the names and descriptions of buttons, pictograms and icons, may be changed to equivalent. Such a change does not constitute a change to these Terms of Service.
- 5. The content of these Terms of Service is available on the website: https://vasco-electronics.com/terms-and-conditions. The Terms of Service can be recorded, acquired and reproduced at any time by printing it, saving it on a suitable medium or downloading it.